Thank you so much for your interest in supporting Indy Reads! Most of our gently used inventory comes from supporters like you.
- We accept donations on the first Friday of every month from 11am-7pm.
- We can only accept new and used books. No damaged books: heavy wear, water damage, mold, missing pages, etc.
- No media (vinyl, CDs, vhs, DVDs, etc.).
- No board games, puzzles, encyclopedias, textbooks, computer books, travel guides, magazines, dated material (annuals).
- 3 boxes maximum—email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for larger donations.
- Please park on Shelby Street for easier access to our donation area. After ringing the doorbell, please wait and an associate will be with you shortly.
- Once we accept your donations, we will give back any of your book containers.
- We reserve the right to refuse donations that do not meet our standards.
Thanks for supporting Indy Reads and adult literacy!
*Note: If you would like to house a book on consignment with Indy Reads, please familiarize with our consignment guidelines.