Thank you so much for your interest in supporting Indy Reads! Most of our gently used inventory comes from supporters like you.
1. We accept donations on the first Friday of every month from 11am-7pm.
2. We can only accept new and used books. No damaged books: heavy wear, water damage, mold, missing pages, etc.
3. No media (vinyl, cds, vhs, dvds, etc.).
4. No board games, puzzles, encyclopedias, textbooks, computer books, travel guides, magazines, dated material (annuals).
5. 3 boxes maximum—email email@example.com to set up an appointment for larger donations.
6. Please park on Shelby Street for easier access to our donation area. After ringing the doorbell, please wait and an associate will be with you shortly.
7. Once we accept your donations, we will give back any of your book containers.
8. We reserve the right to refuse donations that do not meet our standards.
Thanks for supporting Indy Reads and adult literacy!
*Note: If you would like to house a book on consignment with Indy Reads, please familiarize with our consignment guidelines here.